Smart & Skilled NSW Government Subsidised Training
Health & Safety Advisory Service are pleased to be one of the Registered Training Organisations (RTO) selected by the NSW Government’s Smart & Skilled.
We recently achieved the prestigious high scoring status as a NSW Smart & Skilled (S&S) provider and deliver tailored skillsets, work readiness & pre-employment programs, together with full qualifications, traineeships & apprenticeships.
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers. Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
We are contracted to deliver subsidised training in the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Demolition
- Certificate IV in Demolition
- Certificate III in WHS
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Diploma of WHS
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Certificate II in Resources & Infrastructure Work Preparation
- Certificate II in Civil Construction
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- Certificate I in Workplace Skills
- Certificate II in Water Industry Operations
- Certificate III in Trenchless Technology