Smart & Skilled NSW Government Subsidised Training
Health & Safety Advisory Service are pleased to be one of the Registered Training Organisations (RTO) selected by the NSW Government’s Smart & Skilled.
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers. Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
Our Smart & Skilled Subsidised Courses
We are contracted to deliver subsidised training in the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Demolition (CPC30413)
- Certificate IV in Demolition (CPC41013)
- Certificate III in WHS (BSB30715)
- Certificate IV in WHS (BSB41415)
- Diploma of WHS (BSB51315)
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management (BSB42015)
- Diploma of Quality Auditing (BSB51615)
- Certificate II in Resources & Infrastructure Work Preparation (RII20115)
- Certificate II in Civil Construction (RII20715)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (RII30815)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (RII30915)
For more information, go to www.smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au.