Health & Safety Advisory Service are pleased to be one of the Registered Training Organisations selected by the NSW Government’s Smart & Skilled in 2016.
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers. Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
Training Services NSW, in the NSW Department of Industry, is responsible for Smart and Skilled and leads policy, planning, funding, regulation and advice on VET and employment in NSW.
We are currently contracted to deliver subsidised training in the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Demolition (CPC41013)
- Certificate III in WHS (BSB30715)
- Certificate IV in WHS (BSB41415)
- Diploma of WHS (BSB51315)
We will continue to add to our list of funded training courses and we also offer funded part qualifications tailored to your needs, contact us to learn more.