19 March 2020
The health and safety of our students and staff is of the highest importance to us and we reassure you that we are taking all necessary and reasonable precautions so we can continue to provide the highest levels of training, assessment and consultancy services.
To date there are no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 amongst our staff and the RTO has implemented all current government advice surrounding overseas travel, self-isolation and maximum numbers for internal/external gatherings.
We also have the following measures in place:
- COVID-19 & hygiene-related signage and fact sheets are placed in all common areas
- COVID-19 & hygiene awareness is included during each course induction
- Lunches, snacks and beverages are individually wrapped & we use disposable cutlery, cups & plates
- Hand sanitisers, tissues and wipes/disinfectant sprays are in common areas, training rooms and in plant & equipment
- Additional PPE is available, such as disposable gloves & masks
- Small class sizes, with outdoor facilitation for practical/plant related training
- Social distancing is encouraged for all personal interactions, and classrooms are set up to minimise close seating arrangements
- In addition to our already stringent daily cleaning practices we have increased our cleaning regime for all high touch-point surfaces and common areas
- Using emails, teleconferencing and virtual meetings where practical
We currently have no plans to cancel face-to-face or skills-based training except at the express request of our clients. We will actively work with you to implement an alternative solution/s should cancellation be requested.
The RTO will continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 risks and respond as government directives occur.
Options for self-paced learning are in place for apprenticeship/traineeship programs.
Best wishes & stay healthy,