Nationally accredited training to effectively perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation (ARC) guidelines. National Model Code of Practice recommends refresher training annually.
Provide First Aid
Nationally accredited training to meet mandated training requirements for workplace first aid officers. National Model Code of Practice recommends refresher training every 3 years.
Emergency programs include:
- Identify, Prevent and Report Potential Workplace Emergency Situations [PUAWER001B] – targeting all workers
- Respond to Workplace Emergencies [PUAWER004B] – for workplace ERTs
- Ensure Workplace Emergency Prevention Procedures, Systems & Processes are Implemented [PUAWER002B] – for site EPC, ECO & EC
- Manage and Monitor Workplace Emergency Procedures, Equipment & other Resources [PUAWER003B] – targeting site/project management
- Undertake Aerial Rescue [AHCARB306A] – for height rescue ERTs
- Extinguisher Training [PUAWER008B]
- Conduct Fire Team Operations [RIIERR201D]
- LV Release & Rescue